Question

AkashKhudia

Short and good History - 11 months , will i get good interest rate auto loan ?
I have Credit Karma trans-risk score 706 (good) with no late payments, no negative signs but do have 9 hard credit inquiries and its just 11 months old. I got a annual salary of 105000 and doesn't have any other loan. I got approved for second credit card,Cell Phone connection and renting apartment with much shorter history.

I have two credit card one secured with 1000 limit and one unsecured with 10000 credit limit (this limit they don't report to credit bureaus)

I am planning to buy a new car worth $41K and pay down payment of around $10K~12K which is approximately 25-30% down payment.

Will I be able to get good interest rate ?

Most Helpful Response

Car loan rate.

Check at Bankrate for car loan interests.  You should quallify for the lowest.