Question

rochestersauces

Several Year Old Credit Card Collection
I have been working on my report for some time with great success. Starting out at a 490 YIKES!! and now continuing to climb at a 654. I have several credit cards with low balances and was able to obtain a mortgage last year with my wife at 3.25%. I follow my report closely and had a Jcpenney card from years ago that i didn't pay. I know dumb me but you live and learn. It was sent over to collection in April 2011 and today i got a notification that an account on report is now being listed as a delinquency. I contacted Transunion and there tell me there is nothing new that is being reported since 2011 and all accounts are in good standing excluding this one. My strange thing is with this my score has not been affected by this at all. Can anyone clarify on this? I appreciate all the help in advance.

Give these guys a call and see if there is anything else to do. Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 they can help and offer free advise... Good luck my friend...