Question

jkahhays

settling on a medical bill on your credit
My husband has had this medical bill on his credit, were not even sure where it came from. I only makes small payments on it, but it isnt updated om here when the payments are even made? How can I settle on an amount with them and make sure itnis taken off?

Most Helpful Response

Is it in collections? If so get the total sum saved up and negotiate with them. Basically say I will pay it off in full right now if you remove the negative account from your credit. Collection Agencies strike that deal all the time from my understanding and CK user's stories of their own successes in doing so. Once you pay them though you will have no negotiating power.