Question

suzrn92

Selling my condo, moving out of state and will be renting for awhile. How will this affect my score?
So I am wondering if this will decrease or increase my credit score. I am selling my condo, moving to another state/area with a lot higher cost of living and renting an apartment. Does renting help in any way with building credit?

Renting generally has no effect on credit. The cost of living is not a factor, except in your financial planning, and the fact you are selling your condo also has no effect.  How you utilize the credit accounts you may already have WILL effect your credit score.  Please consider re-reading the articles here to clarify your credit understanding.