Question

kaoticx3

Selling a charge off debt
Haw many times can a charge off be sold to a new debt collector? I believe NH law has a 3 year collection period. I stand firm I do not owe any money. I have calmly discussed this with the originator, they sold it to collector one and they sold it to collector two. (The store charged my card months before mdse was shipped. I paid when mdse arrived. Claim is that I owe interest for period between order and ship.)

1. Mdes was reordered amicable and there are is no issue with the reoder.

2. The furniture order was a typical order. It was not off the floor mdse. It was fabric choice, but nothing out of the ordinary.

3. Unfortunatley for me, I can not find the original order form with those details and the store will not provide. My understanding is, at least in NH, stores can not charge until shipped.

4. I have paid the full mdse charge amount, but no interest. The agreement was no interest if paid within 12 months...which it was.