Question

Freelance4Hire

Self Lender Secured Loan experiences?
Recently signed up for a secured CD loan with "self lender" to establish history, and hopefully build credit score.. Wondering if anyone has any long term experiences with this company, and how it helped your score/history..

If you had read the articles on this site since you joined, you likely would have already built your score.  I did and I'm a retiree on a fixed income now enjoying a very good score.  Asking about something should be done before committing to it,not after. You committed to this payment plan and I hope it works for you, but it is something I have not heard of before.  What happens if you miss a payment?