Question

taniarivero

see a credit card i dont know who is it from
i see i have a credit card with delinquent paynment,. i have no idea what credit car it is since i only use two and i always make my payments of time, could you tell me it says GECRB

thanks

Most Helpful Response

Who is GECRB?

On my Credit Karma report, GECRB is GE Credit Retail Bank. They do a lot of store cards. I have three GECRB accounts, each one with a different retailer. But two of them are currently zero balance. They usually have a code that says what retailer it is, but like most things on credit reports the names are very truncated.