Question

ronnyholley

secured credit card hard inquiry
I have been approved for one secured card... if I apply for another, one that I have a good chance of approval per CK will it increase my low credit score a little?

In the nearly five years since you joined this site, I would hope by now you would have taken advantage of the credit education provided by Credit Karma and used the tools and provided here.  Your credit score will never grow until after you learn how credit works.  I did so in Sept 2012, and now enjoy the benefits of a very good credit score.