Question

SupremeE

Secured credit card

Most Helpful Response

orchard or premier one......they however have extremely high annual fees and deposit attached to them but since you got turned down by capital one for a secure card and they are the easiest to get a card from other then these two loans sharks i mention I ould suggest you apply hold for 6 months then re apply for capital one assume you making all your payments on time to orchard or premier one.....and cancel the orchard or premier one card with astronomically high fees

I was just told that I did not qualify for a secured card with capital one.  What other companies can I try and what criteria are they looking for specifically? I am trying to build my credit score.