Question

Subexistence

Secumd scammed me into making new accounts which hurt my credit score
I only have 1 credit card from secumd yet it managed to establish 3 accounts all of which drop my score. Last month my score was 709 and now it dropped to 642 because of these new 'accounts'. I once declared my credit card compromised and asked for a new one but secumd stupidly made the replacement card a whole new account rather than being combined into the original account. Also when I went to my bank to get a new credit card, the bank teller aggressively advertised for me to get a student line of credit most likely because I just turned 18. My 500 dollar line of credit has not increased the credit limit by 500 so it didn't help my credit score but it added a new account which dropped it. I agreed to the line of credit because I thought it would increase my limit by 500. The bank teller did not mention it would simply add a new account without benefitting my credit score nor did the contract I signed say this. In other words there is no way the line of credit helps my score at all but can only hurt. If I were to ever use it, not only would I be paying interest, but possibly increasing utilization rate. If the line of credit didn't add an additional account or it added 500 additional credit, I'd be fine but I feel completely scammed. I'm looking for legal advice and laws that I could use for disputing my credit score. Oh yeah I for got to say adding new accounts hurt my score because I use vantage score.

Talk to a bank supervisor or file a complaint with ftc or bbb if you genuinely feel deceived, but at the end of the day, the responsibility lies with you alone. You should always read what you sign up, and if you have questions or uncertainties you should address them before signing up. I doubt anything can be done, as I said, you signed it which legally means you agreed to terms, but you can try. As far as your dropping, that's temporary as it probably reduced yourAAoa and will bounce back with in a few months time. 

Subexistence

But I can pull up their contract and I just read it again. Nowhere does it say that it would not increase my credit limit while adding a new account. I could understand that if their contract said this would happen and I signed anyways, I'd be responsible but their contract didn't say that so do you think that would put me in the position to argue it?

Also if I get my stolen card replaced shouldn't it not affect my credit score and shouldn't it not count as a new account.

When the "compromised" credit card was replaced, that card and it's credit line were cancelled.  You were not going to get a credit line increase when that card was replaced and it was foolish to think so.  Because of your age and short credit history, your score will be low so I strongly suggest reading the articles here and using the financial tools so you can learn how credit really works and how to build your score. I did and I have degrees in accounting and business.

Subexistence

I think it is foolish to think you understood the situation. I'm saying when I cancelled my credit card and replaced it, I ended up with a closesd account and a new account which means my scoree dropped because a replaced card should count as 1 account rather than 2. I don't know why you refer to a credit line because this has nothing to do with credit lines but rather with new accounts.

The 2nd issue was my PLOC counted as a new account without adding to my credit limit. What you don't understand is my PLOC has nothing to do with the replaced credit card. I strongly suggest you improve your critical reading skills.