Question

nohair222

Scored lowered to do late pay. Had it removed and didnt return to prior score.
Hello, Why isnt my score back to normal? My score was 735 and had 60 days late pay take it down to 675. I was able to get the delinquent payment removed since it was a Macy's error and it only went back up 11 points to 686! How can that be? What should I do?

Check your FICO scores to see where they are at. They cost money, but are worth checking when you have credit concerns.

nohair222

Thank you for the response. However all this happened within a two month period starting in April until today when I saw the delinmquent payments removed here on credit karma. No other negitive activity.  How would FICO factor in effecting trans union and equafax scores?

"How would FICO factor in effecting transunion and equifax scores"

I have no idea what you are asking here.