Question

Sunglo

Score simulator reflects secured card effect?
I need to up my score but CK's score simulator doesn't say if the simulation score effect is for secured or non-secured cards. I need to get a secured card probably from my current score/history, but don't want to put money into a secured card if the credit score effect won't apply to just a secured card.... does anyone know?

Secured cards and Unsecured cards are looked at in the same way by scoring systems. DO NOT put any faith in the credit score simulator. I recommend some further reading to help you gain a better understanding on how everything works in the credit game. Capital One is a lenient lender, you might want to check with them for a Secured card, check the preapprovals on the Capital One website even if you've had delinquencies with them before, they are a lender that forgives.