Question

trailrated45

Score raised ~100pts over the weekend?
The only thing I can think of is calling the credit card companies and adding 4,000 to my credit limit so it went from $7,000 to $11,000. Would that really have that big of an effect or is something wrong with the reporting??

It went from 647-748

I would say it's hard to tell what happened, 

Seems that you just joined CK this month so not sure if that is your first time pulling information or not.

also what score was it that Jumped up as you have a few different ones here on Credit Karma

Would a 4000 dollar CLI cause a score to jump that much,  I really don't think so.