Question

KreditLife

Score keeps dropping
Can anyone answer why my score drops every month for my balances getting lower? Just 3 months ago my score was excellent - but every month it goes down 20 pts ... but my wife's has jumped almost 90 points - we have most of the same loans. Has anyone seen this before?

score accuracy

My transunion score has went down continuosly. First 14pt, then 60, now 26 all in less than a month. Is there something wrong with the site? I was concerned and bought my score from transunion and it is nowhere near that amount,

I see reports like this all the time on here. Start reading through the "most recent" questions and you will find this. I suggest checking your FICO scores somewhere if you have concerns about your credit scores.