Question

justinlesh2004614

Score is the same from 4 months ago but I paid stuff off, does this site really update?
Do I need to send proof?

Most Helpful Response

This site updates weekly and scores sometimes do not change.  Mine hasn't changed for several months and I'm not worried about it.  Please give thought to reading the articles you will find on the left side of the page so you can learn more about how to build and maintain a good credit score.  Credit Karma is an educational tool, not a credit bureau. What you see here is not reported to anyone but is here for your information.

If it is updated weekly then why are the 3 things that I paid off not showing as paid off on my credit? It is still showing as open.