Question

breezy1008

score dropped 8 pts in a week with no changes??
my score dropped 8 pts in a week with no changes or updates to anything other than a hard pull dropped off. All i have is one credit card and the balance has not gone up nor has it been updated yet either..Why did I lose points??

Without reviewing your complete credit report from last month and a new one from this month it is  hard to say why it dropped, but it may bounce back up next week.  To see what is truly going on, pull a complete credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com.  Personally, I wouldn't sweat 8 points, especially if its the numbers on this website.  The scores provided her are just for entertainment purposes.

I was wondering the same thing :-/  In one week -- with no changes to the reports -- my TU score went UP by one point, while my Equifax score dropped by two points! :-O