Question

AussieNina

Score dropped 44 points! Yikes, I don't understand why. Is there someone I can call to discuss?
Trying hard to get to 800. Was 735 but dropped 44 points. NO big changes, Paying off with no lates. Please advise.

Score drop

Happened to me the other day also. Last month CK advised me to lower my CC debt to a specific number to move up a notch in the utilization. So I did this and this month my score dropped 46 points and CK say's it is because my CC balance dropped?????  How does this make a negative impact on scores?

There are no telephone agents here.  If you had read the articles here, you would be able to look at your credit information (which only you can see here) and determine what might have happened.