Question

greg1075

Score dropped ~100pts after paying off CC debt
My score was ~755 as recently as February. I just paid off my ~11K credit card balance (i have another CC that also has a zero blance) and my score is now ~660. Infuriating. Is this "normal"?

Without knowing everything in your credit file it is impossible to know.  Just paying of CC balances will only help your credit score. But if you took a personal loan to pay them off, closed long time standing cards, had many inquireies into your credit or any reported late payments then they could offset any gain you had.  No it is not normal for only paying off debt, for your score to decrease over 100 points.

More factors

There has to be more in relation.  If the only factor involved was lower debt or utilization then something appears missing.  Otherwise, I presume that you have had more inquiries or opened another account or five.  More information is necessary to give you a more specific answer.