Question

wannabedoc05

Score drop due to loan being sold?
My credit score with Equifax dropped 64 points today. My auto loan provider recently was bought by another bank. My old loan was reported as closed and paid in full. The bank that bought my loan then reported a new loan opened in my name. Do I have any rights? I'm so upset my credit is being hurt because the loan was sold.

I don't blame you for being upset, that is a bunch of BS done to you. I am really not sure about the legality of this, but I would dig out all of your paperwork on the loans and scrutinize them, maybe run this by a consumer lawyer and see what they have to say.