Question

ChoyAzzz

Score Down after Company Credit Card. WHY???
My score went down by 80 points when I received my Company AMEX Card due to utilization. I haven't even used my card yet. Any recommendations?

Im sure there is something else that caused your score to drop that significantly. Have you looked over your credit report to see what if anything else may have changed? Something else could have been added. When did it drop...soon after applying for the card, or when it was reported as a new account on your credit report?

Watch your FICO scores, I doubt they moved that much. If the company card has very high utilization, you may want to consider getting removed from the account if possible.