Question

extreamlyfrustrated

score disappeared
I recently moved to accept a new job. I wanted to buy a home at my new location but my fico score mysteriously went from 746 to nonexistant. My bank seems to give the impression that I am inconvenienceing them by ask for there help in the matter. My credit report has not changed. How do I restore my fico score?

You shouldn't go from 746 to nonexistant unless you passed away.   Your new job is till on earth, right?   Joking asside, whoever pulled your data, did they have the valid information, they didn't transpose the social security number did they.   You can write directly to the credit bureau and request a copy of your credit report once per year for free yourself.   While it won't provide you the score, it will be the data on your credit report.   If the bank gives you the impression you are inconveniencing them in the pre-mortgage stage, how much of an inconvenience will you be after you have secured the loan.    Work with the mortgage broker on what he needs in which to secure the necessary data on you.