Question

CreditNewbie19

Score 731 will I qualify for an Auto Loan?
Transunion Score - 731
Equifax - 716
Experian - 725

3 open cards have a collective $5000 limit with me only having a 6% utilization rate, and an average age of 7 months (newest card was opened last month at the same oldest card was closed). I make around $20,000 a year, will I have a good shot of being approved for an auto loan between $6000-$9000 with a down payment of $1500? What rate should I be expecting? And does the term of the loan effect my chances?

I previously applied for an auto loan exactly a year ago for $8000 when I had an average age of 3 months between 2 cards with an $800 CL and made $14,000. I am hoping my chances are better this June.

Don't Do the Auto Loan, 

the only thing you will be able to finance is some used car.  Nothing New. 

Please DO NOT GET SUCKED into a Car Loan, 

Save your Money up and buy a Nice Used Car with CASH.    Save 200 to 300 a month for the next Year and then Sell your Car and Upgrade to a Newer One with the extra 2 to 3k .