Question

Peanut812

Score 479 Help!! Need to obtain a loan to pay off all minus car and student loan.
I have about 5,000 that needs to be paid...at a low monthly payment that can set up as direct debit....I want to get my credit score on track. Thank you

Most Helpful Response

Wow... I dont know if you will be able to get a loan with a credit score that low.  If you were it would be at a very high interest which would mean that your payments would be high.  I would work really hared on getting everything payed off and then working on your credit.  You can google how to fix your credit scores and find other forms that will be very helpful for you.