Question

faggetaboutit

says my info doesn't match. I won't send info requested to validate. Is this a scam????

Most Helpful Response

I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO DISPUTE AN ITEM

I HAVE TRIED 16 TIMES TO GET THROUGH EQUIFAX ONLINE DISPUTE.  15 OF THESE TIMES SAYS MY RECORDS DO NOT MATCH THEIR RECORDS.  TODAY I WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH AND DISPUTE AND WHEN IT CAME TIME TO CLICK SEND DISPUTE, IT CAME BACK SAYING UNAVAILABLE.  THIS IS THURSDAY, 2/18 AT 11 AM.  I JUST WANT THIS ACCOUNT SHOW PAID IN FULL &  CLOSED.  WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.  I DO NOT HAVE A HOUSE PHONE AND I DO NOT WANT TO SEND PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE MAIL, MY WIFE TRIED THIS 5 MONTHS AGO, SHE WAITED 3 MONTHS ONLY TO  FIND OUT THEY NEVER GOT IT.  BUT SHE ISN'T STUPID SHE SENT IT RETURN  RECEIPT AND GOT IT BACK SIGNED BUT THEY COULDN'T FIND IT.  GREAT COMPANY AND SUPPORT

WON'T UPDATE

MY EQUIFAX IS STILL SAYING 10/04/16
WHY WONT IT UPDATE!!! Please help

must be a scam

They even have all personal but they want me to send them documation even my full social

Same problem

I actually got in the first time but since it says info does not match. I don't have access to a fax machine. Was this problem ever resolved?

must be a scam

they had all my information even my full social. now they want me to send me everything in the mail.

Definately not as advertized

It's not a scam. If you cannot validate your identity online, you will need to submit the requested documents. We use a security screening process much like the one used by credit bureaus. 

equiFACKs

I've also had the same problem. I literally copy and pasted the information YOU LIST on my report and it still says it does not match your records. I input exactly what you display on file, even in all caps. Still doesn't work. All my negative marks have been resolved on both Transunion and, even, Experian. Equifax is the only bereau to have these still listed as open and I can't get into the system to dispute them. PLEASE HELP.