Question

karemellie5

satisfied judgement droped my credit score 100 points how can i fix this?
I paid a past judgement off, and they took the judgement off. Then they decided to put a public record showing paid and it dropped my score 100 points. Not so worried about the points (i can get that back up) as I am the "public record" being on there. Can I get that off and how? Would like to refinance my house sometime in the next few years.

Judgements can stay on your record 7+ years.  I don't know if it can be removed. Try researching it online.