Question

kk6827

SAME House 22 YR-ZERO Claim Owe less than 1/3 of ORIG MTG ZERO Late MTG/INS-GOOD CR-LOW INS SCORE?
I have lived in same house 22 YR- ZERO Claims - Owe less than 1/3 of ORIG MTG - ZERO Late pymnts on MTG & INS - GOOD Credit Rating -BUT LOW INSURANCE SCORE? WHAT GIVES? The only thing I can think of is the Insurance wants to Insure for 8 times more than it is worth and I refuse. Can this low rating be because they think I am under insured? If so.. that is not fair.

Click on the tab on that insurance score so you can READ what it means.  It's not a problem, really.