Question

Iheartcandy7

Same Collection item but under different creditors name in Transunion vs Equifax
I have a medical debt that is showing in both my Transunion and Equifax reports however, the names of the creditors differ from one another. The date, location, cost, and everything else able the claim are identical. Who do I contact to verify to the correct collector gets paid

Hi Iheartcandy7,

Are you able to contact the original creditor directly? They might be able to help locate the current owner of your debt. 

Same Thing

Hello,

Good morning, i'm having the same problem... I paid my collection (transunion) and now equifax still saying is an OPEN case... What should I do? Maybe call equifax and explain to them?

Can you please let me know what did you do?

Thank you in advance.