Question

brbrzimmerman

Ruining my credit
I have a very slight hearing problem. Went to a hearing person and was "hard sold" a $4600 hearing aid that does not work for me. Also you have to buy batteries and go back for adjustments at 25.00 a whack. I cannot use this hearing aid and tried to return it. The people would not take it back. This has hurt my credit. They have turned it over to a collection agency. Sams has them for $1000. I will need some dental work and will need my credit. What to do??? I feel you should be aware of hearing aid people. I feel I was scammed.
Thanx

You should send certified complaint letters to the hearing person that did the sale, and be sure to copy every agency you can think of:  Better Business Bureau, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, State Attorney General, etc..  

brbrzimmerman

Thank you very much.  I will do this.

BZ