Question

NoDebtplz

Rocketloan Approval Process.
I just submitted an application to RocketLoans and went through the credit information and all the personal questions. I accepted the loan and added my bank details. I got to the part where they ask for a photo of the front and back of my ID and I submitted. I got this after updating with my ID We have received your information and you're one step closer to finalizing your loan request. Our team of Personal Loan Experts will review everything and reach out to you as soon as possible! If you have any questions during this time, please feel free to contact us at (800) 333-ROCK / (800) 333-7625, or via Chat. Our normal business hours are 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET, Monday - Friday..

Did I just get denied with a 740 credit score and a reasonable debt to income ratio of so they have to verify my ID before they approve? I did apply after hours.

Has anyone gone through this process who knows?

Holy wow bad grammar.

I just want to know what a denial looks like with them and if they take the time to verify everything I submitted and that is why I wasn't approved or denied. I did apply after hours.