Question

Posted in Retirement

abbottjr

Retirement Planning Software
I am 33 year old, but looking for a tool that can help show me what my estimated retirement income(s) would look like by adding information from now.

Does anyone know of a software program that I can enter and continue to track my current retirement account balances, social security earnings, 401k account balances, etc., and then this program project retirement earnings at future ages 63, 65, 67, etc? I currently have a Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) account and a Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS) account and of course, Social Security benefits at retirement age, etc.

I like charts, spreadsheets, etc! LOL.

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Aloha Friend, I strongly recommend this

Aloha Friend, I strongly recommend this tool that sfbrown suggested. The retirement calculator on market watch .com is AWESOME. If you are a visual person, it takes your normally boring spreadsheet and puts every thing into easy to see graphs. What I like about their method is that it becomes child's play to tease out and see what the relationships are between the various factors that come into play in retirement, such as investments, pensions, Social Security and so on. You can see what happens if you decide to draw SS as soon as you're eligible, or if you wait to 65, or if you wait till 67 for full benefits for example. I even wanted to see what happened if I drew my SS when I hit 62 and if my wife waited till 67 for her full benefits. You can very easily play around these scenarios to see exactly what happens to your bottom line. An amazing tool considering it's 100% free. Please take it from me, free is a heaven sent gift in this case.

As always, take care, and stay awesome folks!

:)

v/r,

SpartanHiker

Jensetter04

Hello Everyone, for the past 18 months, I have been battling with my credit score because it was very low, until I met this programmer and senior tech analyst (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com) through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score from 435 to 780. I was really surprised that he helped me do it within 7 days, even though I doubted him at first because he told me to pay an upfront service charge, before any action can take place. After I paid a little upfront fee. he got my credit report fixed within 5-6  days, my credit score increased. He also cleans up chexsystem report and the DUI report. You have 110% guarantee of a clean and safe job from him therefore, I advise you contact him (sgiacalone03 @ gmail . com.) for a similar service. He is completely good and trust worthy. 

Best Retirement Plan

I want to start a Retirement Plan now but want one that will increase my money in the best way possible. Also, if a CD would accrue faster at this time & then roll it over in 5 years to the best retirement plan out there. I do not want to stressed out and scraping chang at retirement

There seem to be a number of calculators online.  The one I like is on the website Marke****ch.com.  It allows you to enter a variety of income sources and assets, the timing of each, etc.  When you get there, click on the retirement link at the top.  Tools will be shown on the bottom right side of the page.

sfbrown

Okay, it looks like the Puritans who run this site are nervous about words within words, but the missing letters above might be better illustrated if I use spaces, even though there are none in the real web address.

market_watch.com 

Let's see if that works.

Nomadre

I have used this one for years. even though I do not store my info there it really gives you a decent idea of how things can effect your retirment and what you need to do.  The onyl thing I do not like about it is, it does not draw take into full account the advantages of drawing from both Roth and Standard IRA/401 to minimize taxes.  It either draws one or the other down first.

SpartanHiker

Aloha sfbrown,

Good morning. Holy smokes, that was an awesome tip! I went online and plugged in some numbers. I then took it for a drive around the block and to kick the tires in a bit. What an awesome tool, and 100% free to boot. I will definitely be using their retirement calculator as one of my weekly planning tools, that's how impressed I am by it. I have you to thank for it, so THANK YOU good sir. Your awesomeness is greatly appreciated.

:)

v/r,

SpartanHiker

Jensetter04

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "(sgiacalone03@ g m a i l . c o m) " is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later.

Been there, done that.

I've actually built one that is customized mostly to Government employees. I am a 31 year-old GS-13. I have been using mine to track and estimate all types of investments from personal stocks, to TSP, to the Federal FERS plan. I also used to have the bonds you could get from MyPay in there, but since they have been discontinued that way I pulled it out. If you're interested, e-mail my account at ultimateinvestmentpropertytool@yahoo.com. I also own the site ultimateinvestmentpropertytool.com if you're interested in checking out that product.

Joehacker

Firstly I need to thank joehacker for helping me increase my credit score from 580 to 820 because I have met a lot of fake hacker who promised to clean up credit scores but it all fake until I met joehacker who help me out within 7days and bring smile to my face. I am doing this to appreciate is work so that other people can benefit such help and opportunity from him and can able to help you withnin 7days. You can get in touch with him at : joehacker001 At Gmail. Com

High interest Savings Accounts

I have found that high interest savings accounts offer a better interest rate than CDs. Synchrony a online Bank ,Citi Bank high interest account are two accounts I use.

Fix it here

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next