Question

Posted in Retirement

Hisbiggness

Retired or working. Does mit make a differance on your score?

Most Helpful Response

No

No difference in credit score. Credit is about managing your debts and paying back on time, not your income. Both my parents-in-law are retired living off of Social Security and a pension, and their scores have yet to move from the 810-820 range.

Nope!!

What counts most is how well you manage the credit you have.  I am reetired and have a much higher credit score now than I did whwen I was working, and that is primarily due to what I learned her and put into practice.