Question

mbadvice

Requesting Removal of Missed Payment
I missed a payment on one of my credit cards about a year ago and it's appearing on my credit report. I've made a concerted effort to pay off my debt and even requested a credit increase in February. I was awarded the increase by my credit card company and then, to my surprise, was given another increase a month later. Would it be worthwhile to ask the credit card

One missed payment showing when you have a history of excellent payments is not going to make a big difference.  If it was, you likely wouldn't have gotten the CLI.  Just relax on this.

On the back of the Credit Card and on your Statement is a Phone number for Customer Service.

Take 5 min's and call them,   ask if they can remove it.  

If they can,  GREAT, 

If they Can't  Oh Well you tried. 

Good Luck