Question

dsclairf

Request closed, but not resolved
In October I emailed credit karma for my husband, because we had attempted to get him a credit karma account, but he supposedly already had one. The email given us was not his, nor ever was his. Though unresolved, the ticket was closed. I've tried to find a contact number for customer service or a help line. Does it even exist? Unable to find one.

They have no phone number, but you can contact them via email through the "Help Center". If they are unable to help you then I would suggest that you look elsewhere online for a company that will. There are many places online to follow your credit. Some will cost money and some will not, but it is important to be aware of what type of credit score you are going to be provided. FICO scores are used by most lenders so those are the ones that I watch when I am concerned about my credit.