Question

JohnDoe10959

Reputable Credit repair company?
Im looking for someone to point me in the right direction for a credit repair service. Seeing as how there are so many out there i would like to see of anyone has had success with a particular company. I know that i could do it myself by writing letters and disputing accounts but at this particular time its difficult for me to keep up with all my account which is why im hoping someone can give me some advice. Thank you

So, you want to pay someone to get your credit repaired when you are the one who caused the problem?  Not smart,because you would not learn anything from that and would likely repeat the mistakes you already made, PLUS, there have been numerous questions over the years about the validity of the tactics used by some of these companies.  I did my own work after reading the articles on this site, and now have a very good score.

Contact me privately

Contact me privately. I can give you a referral.