Question

Shaidin

Repossessed vehicle write down amount started showing up on my credit again after six years

How can I remove this from my credit after all this years when up to now it did not affect my score. It has started showing as delinquent payments thus reducing my credit rating.

JohnnyRain127

You can try dispute it, but I don't know if there is enough grounds/reasons to remove  it, as per FCRA 605(C)(1), it can be included in your report for up to 7 1/2 years...

(1)  In general. The 7-year period referred to in paragraphs (4) and (6) of subsection (a) shall begin, with respect to any delinquent account that is placed for collection (internally or by referral to a third party, whichever is earlier), charged to profit and loss, or subjected to any similar action, upon the expiration of the 180-day period beginning on the date of the commencement of the delinquency which immediatelt preceded the collection activity, charge to profit and loss, or similar action. ‚Äč