Question

marismantle

reporting changes in my accounts
I have paid off the loan balance from Capital One Bank and two other accounts. How do I provide this information to the credit bureau so they can update my information appropriately. I have worked hard to this point and I would like to see the most current and correct information on my report scores. thank you in advance.

Most Helpful Response

The lender will automatically update the credit bureau. This typically happens once per month.

updating credit scores.

I think it is a very good ? If you compare the 3 major reports you can sometimes see swings as much as 30-40 pts. in you r credit scores.