Question

jlm62811

reported student loans
Credit Karma is reporting my student loans as individuals, then all of a sudden I see it reported as one lump sum. Now it shows that the balance of my loans is doubled. How do I fix that?

Did you consolidate your student loans?  (Even if you did, that wouldn't account for the doubling, but would account for the one lump sum).  Credit Karma gets its info from TransUnion.  I suggest that if possible, you go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a complete copy of your credit report from TransUnion.  If it is wrong on there, contact you student loan servicer and all three credit bureaus to get it corrected.  Best of luck!