Question

Elsiekinney

Report says i have a mortgage loan and an auto loan but i dont own a house or car what do i do
It says on my report I have a mortgage loan and a car loan/lease but I don't own a home and I don't have a car and never have bought a car off a lot or leased a car from a lot ever what do I do

Are you sure these weren't just security questions? If you see accounts on your reports that are not yours, you need to dispute that with the credit bureaus reporting the accounts. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with instructions on how to dispute incorrect info on your reports.

CancerFree13

yes, they were security questions, but when i put none of the above it told me they couldnt verify mt identity because i answered incorrectly