Question

MustardSeedFaithfulness

Repay Open Collections Account
I would like to pay the balance of an open account in collections. How do I go about doing that when there's no full name, address, or phone number of the collector on my account? I wasn't aware of this debt until I open a Credit Karma Account. It's only $66 but $66 is hurting my credit, so I would like to pay it ASAP!

Don't use CreditKarma for this information. You need to obtain a full credit report in order to get the necessary information. I don't know if the new Beta Credit Report offered by CK has the information or not. Try that and if the information is not there then get a TransUnion, Experian, or Equifax report.