Question

rooster415730

repairing credit and need help
hi everyone, been doing a ton of research but before i did my research stupid me decided to pay for 4 CA withouth a PFD letter... Now i have sent those 4 GW letters hoping they would delete it from my record.is there anything i can do with these 4 CA ? they have updated paid in full/settled but i want it removed.

i currently have these 4 CA remaining

1 for ERC- t-mobile $1698 idk how in the world it got this high.. Should i dispute the amount ? should i contact t-mobile or erc? can i dispute the amount? where should i go with this?

1 for first premier bank-$554 shouldi send them a PFD ? or should i call them? they didnt sell it to a CA because they are the only one reporting this on my credit report
1 for first premier bank-$552

1 for applied bank-$154. i called them and said i can pay in full if they would delete it from my credit report. the guy on the phone sounded like he was laughing and didnt give me a direct answer of what i can do. should i send them a PFD?

i am from california and i read SOL is 4 years. how do i determine when the CA will fall off from readin CK reports?

thank you everyone in advance.

Since the purpose of this site is to TEACH people how credit works and how to build a good score and you signed up here a few years ago, it appears from your question that you have not taken advantage of this learning opportunity, Everything you asked about is covered in the articles here and this information will benefit you for the rest of your life.  I learned more here than in the accounting classes I took.  One thing I will add is never negotiate anything by phone, only by mail, so you have proof of who said what.