Question

guythatneedshelp

renter wants email of credit report
I am trying to rent a home. The renter wants me to send an email of my credit report from creditkarma.com but I can not figure out how to do it.

Credit Karma is not a credit bureau.  Go to annualcreditreport.com to get copies of your credit reports which you can use.  Actually, every landlord I've ever had got this information for themselves.

Go to your Credit Karma home page. In the right hand column, click on Credit Reports (third item down). This will take you to the page with the fancy, colorful charts that look like gas gauges. Just underneath those, in blue, it will say "Go to your Transunion [or Equifax] credit report." Click on whichever one has a higher score. When your credit report comes up, look to your right near the top. There is a printer icon and "Print your report" in blue. Click on that. It will come up in a format where you can scroll through the entire thing. Highlight it and copy and paste it directly into a new email message.

Krissie72

Sorry, that's left hand column where the reports are on the home page, not right.