Question

Dtucker216

Rental Collection Question/Dispute
I am just trying to see how I can go about disputing this collections account on my credit.

In short - I moved to a different city in May 2015. Finished paying off my apartment who was in the middle of a change in admin staff. I made several phone calls and attempts to get in contact with them for change of address to send any potential fees. I ended up leaving my new address in an envelope with my last payment.

Fast forward to November of 2015 and a collection account totaling over 1k is on my credit.

What grounds do I have to dispute?