Question

cmkidw

Removing forgiven student loans from credit report
I am permanently disabled and I am no longer responsible for my student loans. However, my poor payment history and loan information remain on my credit report. How can I get this removed?

You have to wait it out until the seven year reporting history has ended, then the accounts will drop off.  I advise taking the time to read the articles here to learn how credit actually works and how to build your score.  It will help for the rest of your life. My student loans were forgiven due to disability and my score is now excellent thanks to what I learned here.