Question

lisabella19

removing an account in collections
I have discovered an account in collections. I found out that the Dr. office billed it wrong which then it was kicked back from my insurance company. The dr. has sold it to a collection agency, who does not want to budge. It is going to be 7 years old in October. I have been going back and forth getting nowhere. My insurance company which I had in 2007 and still have, said it is past the amount of time which they will pay a claim. What do I do now???

Well just wait it out. also if you have any other collections items call the credit pros 1-877-235-0324. they can help.