Question

Triquetra33

Removing accounts I'm not responsible for?
My fiancée added me as an authorized user on a few of his cc accounts. I never asked for this nor signed anything, as I have my own cc with the same companies. He did call and remove me as an authorized user, but 3 months later it still shows as if I have doubke credit cards from kohls, etc with different credit limits and balances. Do I have any recourse to remove these extra accounts? I keep a lower balance than he does and I feel that this is adversely affecting my credit score...any advice would be helpful, thanks in advance.

You need to contact the credit bureaus and tell them that you are no longer an authorized user on these accounts and you would like them removed from your credit reports. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info.