Question

maddoxbb

removing a late payment notice.
Did not get my bill one month,forgot I had a balance was charged a late charge. When I complained they removed the late charge but reported me late on credit report. Since I feel it wasn't my fault what recourse do I have to remove that late payment reported on my credit report/?

You could ask them to remove it. If that don't work you might be out of luck. Just because you "didn't" get a bill you are still responsible for making on time payments. Not receiving a bill is not an excuse. I know that sounds ruff but it is the truth. Good luck....