Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Mortgage
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
Removing a judgement
Was wondering if I could negotiate to remove a judgement from a rental apartment complex if I paid in full. I took a job cross country and was never served papers. They sent all documents to the apartment I had already moved out of and not a new address I had left with them. All letters were "returned to sender" that type of thing. Its not much, I think $1700. I'd just like to have it vacated if I could.

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.