Question

spawnie

Removing a dedt from my credit score?
I'm disabled with a fixed income never going to use the skills I learned in college with no chance to earn enough money to pay my school loan I need to know if there is a way to erase it from my credit score or some one to discuss the issue with to get it resolved can anyone direct me in the right direction thank you..

Most Helpful Response

Contact your loan servicer to see about getting the forms for a disability forgiveness of your loans if you are unable to work in any capacity.  The forms need to be completed by a Dr and must state that you are permanently and totally unable to work in ANY gainful employment.  That is the key.  Just because you are unable to work in the job you trained for will not get the loans cancelled.  You must be UNABLE to work, period!!  I know, because I did this.