Question

Viper228

Removed neg remarks fm my report?
My mortgage has been satisfied since Nov 2015. How can I remove this negative comment from my report?

It is part of your credit history and willm remain on your report for 7 years from the date of final payment.  It cannot be removed before then.

What is "negative comments" you referring to? The delinquency mark should be removed 7~7 1/2 years from when it happened, but that account might remain. The derogatory account should be removed 7 1/2 years from when last time you didn't pay that led up to such action. Closed account in good standing can last up to 10 years from when it's closed. So not sure which one, that account falls under.