Question

brittbrat63

Removed as authorized used a year ago, still on my report...
Several years ago my mom added me as an authorized user on one of her credit cards. In April of last year, 2012, she removed me at my request because it was killing my credit score. She kept a high usage percentage on it and was only making the monthly payments. Now, the account has been completely closed for over 6 months and she's consolidated her credit cards. However, this one card is still showing up on my credit report. How the heck do I get it off!? It's through Credit One Bank.. I've tried to call them and they say they have no record of her or I...